The Opera Festival of Chicago’s 2022 Festival will take place at a variety of Chicago’s historic venues. Day-of ticket sales will be available in the box office at each event.
Athenaeum Center for Thought & Culture
2936 N Southport Ave, Chicago, IL 60657
Located on the north side of Chicago, the historic Athenaeum Center has been a premier auditorium in Chicago since 1911.
- Parking is located in the back of the auditorium and additional street parking is available on the surrounding streets.
- There will be no intermission for the L’Inganno Felice performance.
430 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
One of the true gems of Chicago architecture, Rudolph Ganz Memorial Hall is a stunning performance space that sparkles with refined ornamentation. Stained glass windows, gold-leaf stenciled arches, intricate steel chandeliers, and hand-painted murals combine for a breathtaking whole, whether you are performer or audience.
The hall is located on the 7th floor of Roosevelt University’s Auditorium Building. Entrance is available through the Wabash St. entrance. Attendees will be required to present tickets upon entering the building. Please plan accordingly.
Street parking is available along Wabash Street. We also recommend the following parking lots:
- Loop Auto Parks
- 538 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
- SP+ Parking
- 55 E Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603
There will be no intermission for the Tebaldi 100 performance.
600 Emerson St, Evanston, IL 60201
The largest auditorium on Northwestern University’s campus, Cahn Auditorium was built in 1940 and seats over 1,000 attendees. The auditorium was named for civic leader Bertram Cahn, donor, trustee, alumnus (class of 1899) of Northwestern University.
- Parking is available in the Visitor Center Garage located off of Sheridan Road.
- A twenty (20) minute intermission will take place during the Il Corsaro performance.